Misty Mountains Dried Red Chilli Threads 1lb.
Red Chili Threads are originated in Korea and are commonly used in a traditional Korean dish; Kimchi! Misty Mountains Dried Chili threads have an Earthy, mild heat and smokey flavour, making them a perfect garnish for soups, vinegar, meat dishes or any dish that needs that extra zing!
- Chilli threads are thinly threaded dried red pepper.
- They are approximately half a millimetre by three inches in length.
How to use:
- Use them to garnish any dish you prefer to give it extra flavour and colour. The threads are often softened, toasted or both.
- Lightly toasting the lines will bring out their aromas and give them a fuller and more potent flavour.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dark place
- Available year-round