Misty Mountain Specialties Dried Wood Ear Mushrooms 1lb
Wood Ear Mushrooms are popular in Asia because of their ability to improve heart function! According to studies published in microbiology, this type of mushroom is proven to help stabilize blood pressure.
Besides the many wondrous benefits Wood Ear Mushrooms offer, it is also crunchy, slightly chewy and has a light taste, making them the perfect addition to any dish that lacks texture, such as soups, stir-frys, and so much more!
- Also referred to as black fungus
- Look like ears growing out of a tree
- Thick and smooth skinned, with some wrinkles
- Earthy aroma
How to Use:
- Slice into 1/4 inch strips for roasting
- Lacks flavour, but does absorb from other ingredients
- Sauté, braise, bake, roast, or stir-fry
- Pair with other mushrooms, cheeses, and pasta
- Add to soup, stews, or risotto
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dark place indefinitely
- Available year round