TRUFFLE CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
Pour this rich and creamy truffle sauce over linguine pasta with baked chicken and baby bella mushrooms.
1/3 cup butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 package Misty Mountain Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Misty Mountain White Truffle Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepared linguine, baked chicken
- Freshly grated parmesan for topping
In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add the garlic, shallots, and mushrooms. Cook for 7 minutes on low, or until golden brown. Add the wine and thyme. Bring to a boil. Stir in the heavy cream, truffle oil, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Pour over cooked pasta and baked chicken. Top with freshly grated parmesan.