THAT DELICIOUS TRUFFLE BUTTER
What is truffle butter?
Truffle butter is a compound butter. It's a spread made up of creamy butter, white or black truffles, herbs, sea salt, and sometimes the addition of mushrooms. Truffle butter will forever change the way you cook. This kitchen staple can enhance a variety of dishes with rich, earthy, truffle flavour.
How can I use truffle butter?
- As a spread on crackers
- On warm, freshly baked butter
- On baked potatoes
- Melted and drizzled over french fries with shaved parmesan cheese
- Added to your burger
- As a rub on steaks or poultry
- Added to eggs or omelettes
- With roasted mushrooms, potatoes, or vegetables
- Added to pasta, rice, or noodle dishes
- With mushroom risotto
- Slathered on a meaty sandwich or grilled cheese
- Melted and drizzled over popcorn with fresh ground pepper