MUSHROOM RAMEN NOODLES RECIPE
Pair these mushroom ramen noodles with a garlicky stir-fry sauce to make the perfect mid-day snack. A healthier alternative to your favourite take-out restaurant, and no delivery fees!
3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 package shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3-4 blocks instant ramen noodles
- Sauce: Soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder
- Topping: Sweet chilli sauce
Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet. Add the ginger, garlic, onion, and sliced mushrooms. Cook on low for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft and any liquid has evaporated. Boil the ramen noodles and drain. Add the cooked noodles to the vegetable skillet. Mix well. Drizzle with the sauce ingredients if desired. Use tongs to serve in bowls and top with sweet chilli sauce. Yum!