LOBSTER MUSHROOM USES
What are lobster mushrooms?
Lobster mushrooms are not your ordinary mushroom. They are a type of fungus that grow on certain species of white mushrooms, leaving them with a reddish-orange colour that resembles the outer shell of a lobster.
What are some ways to incorporate lobster mushrooms into my cooking?
- Vegan Lobster Mushroom Rolls
- Lobster Mushroom "Seafood" Pasta
- Smoked Paprika Lobster Mushroom Cakes
- Asparagus & Lobster Mushroom Risotto
- Fettucini with Lobster Mushrooms & Heirloom Tomatoes
- Lobster Mushroom & Vegetable Omelette
- Garlic Lobster Mushroom & Shallot Side Dish
- Roasted Breakfast Potatoes with Lobster Mushrooms
How can I use dried lobster mushrooms?
- As gluten-free breadcrumbs
- As a mushroom rub
- Seasoning on pasta, pizza, salads, or french fries
- Mix with cheese for a ravioli stuffing
- Whip with butter and eat on toast