LOADED HASHBROWNS RECIPE
Try our fresh mushrooms in this original loaded hashbrowns recipe! Featuring all the good stuff like bacon, cheese, sour cream, onions, and cream of mushroom soup.
- 1/2 package Misty Mountain fresh mushrooms of choice, washed & chopped
- 1 package shredded hashbrowns, slightly thawed
- 7 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Preheat oven to 350. Spray a baking tray with cooking spray. Combine the chopped mushrooms, shredded hashbrowns, bacon, half the cheese, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and butter. Mix well and spread evenly in the baking tray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for an additional 7 minutes or until cheese is melty. Garnish with green onions and enjoy.