DEATH BY GARLIC PASTA RECIPE
As most of you may know, we are big garlic fans over here at Misty Mountain. This “Death By Garlic” Pasta Recipe will make your taste buds sing and heavily deter any vampires. You’ll probably want to pop a mint before smooching up with your significant other. Worth it? Absolutely.
- 1 package penne pasta (gluten-free option works too)
- ¼ cup pasta water
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 10 peeled garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup romano cheese, grated
Cook your pasta according to directions. Save ¼ cup pasta water, drain, and set aside. In a medium skillet, brown the garlic in olive oil. Add pasta water, salt, red pepper flakes, and parsley. Add the cooked pasta and mix thoroughly. Top with freshly grated romano cheese and serve.